Towards this goal, we aim to
- broaden the participation of a wider range of researchers from diverse backgrounds,
- provide mentorship to new and existing members to excel in their careers,
- create avenues for junior members to lead research- and community-oriented activities,
- promote the achievements of the learning theory community, and
- cultivate strong social and research connections.
October 26-27, 2022
The main theme of this workshop is centered on beginning and expanding one’s research experience. The workshop will include how-to talks, panels, and mentorship tables.